These tests were done with the help of Chris from Swap My Tank on 02-13-2013. These were all done with a DM7 and a variety of tank regulators. Of note is one of the Pure Energy regs was most likely a lemon, we tested another and it did not show such strong dips. Some things you can do, you can drag over an area to zoom into that section. Also in the lower left hand corner you will see a box with a number in it, this is the rolling average, so 1000 gives you smooth lines, 1 means no averaging is done. I suggest you try both Thank you, Matt D
- The Line above (in blue) is the output of the Tank Regulator
- The Line below (in green) is the output of the DYE Hyper Reg, as long as it recovers to where it started velocity does not change. So even some regs that are not as fast recharging still can feed the inline properly.
- When you see the huge downward slope on the end of most of these graphs that was me draining the tanks to see how they performed.
- For each test I tried to do 20 seconds of PSP, to simulate the largest hopper you could have and shoot, after that I played around with various scenarios styles
- All done with PSP 13 BPS, but after a bit my fingers would get tired so you see some stuttering.
- All the originating data is available and feel free to use it as you see fit with attributation. If you look at the page source you will see the links to the CSV files, at some point later today I will add some links to them.